Bangers & Mash
- 3 – 4 medium potatoes, peeled and quartered
- 150g butter
- 50ml cream
- 4 sprigs thyme
- Salt and pepper, pinch
- 8 WM Meats Premium Beef Sausages
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 1 cup diced carrot
- 2 tablespoons of gravy mix
- 1 cup of water, or as needed
- Place potatoes on the stove to boil.
- In a frypan heat olive oil on medium – high heat before placing the sausages in to cook. Continue to turn until all sides of the sausages are browned.
- Steam peas and carrots over a saucepan of boiling water until cooked.
- Drain and mash boiled potatoes.
- In a saucepan combine butter, cream, thyme and salt and pepper. Bring to heat before combining with mash potatoes.
- To create gravy, combine gravy mix with the water in a saucepan on the stove and bring to the boil while continually stirring to avoid lumps.
To serve place sausages, mash, peas and carrot on a plate before drizzling with gravy.